News about WWRA 2020 AGM cancellation and getting help during this time of difficulty.
In light of the Coronavirus challenges facing us, the Chair and Committee have consulted with senior members. To limit the health risk to elderly Members, the Committee have taken the decision to cancel the WWRA 2020 AGM set for 23 March 2020.
The 2020 AGM will be rescheduled when the Country has past the worst of the crisis. Your current Committee and Chair will continue in place until then.
We are here to help, and will keep you updated.
Recognising that more vulnerable members of our community will need help and support, remember;
- If you need any help, for chores etc, please contact a committee member, or DM us.
- If you can help others, once again, please contact a committee member, or DM us.
- You can find contact details at https://www.wwra.org.uk/contact-us or find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/westwindsorresidents/
- The WWRA committee have started calling elderly members to offer support, a chat or offering to run some errands during this difficult time.
- Cllrs Wisdom or Carole Da Costa will continue to post advice from RBWM and other respectable sources.
Let’s rally round and pull together as a community. We urge all residents to look out for each other and stay safe.
Chair, West windsor Residents Association