Find out what local residents are saying about the RBWM Environment & Climate Strategy. This article includes great videos and useful articles to download.
What is this all about?
Other articles in the series
- How to submit a response to the RBWM Environment & Climate Strategy Consultation
- How to get to Net Zero Carbon or Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- More about Restoring and Protecting Biodiversity and, preventing mass extinctions in the UK
- Why making adaptations to known climate change (Climate Change Resilience) matters
What local groups are saying
Click on the link to download a copy of the comments from the following groups;
- East Berkshire Green Party
- RBWM Climate & Emergency Coalition
- WWRA – to follow shortly
- RBWM Wild Groups
- Cllr Wisdom Da Costa
What local residents are saying
Other interesting videos
Please, please, please respond to the RBWM Environment and Climate Strategy Consultation on 29 September 2020
Cllr Wisdom Da Costa
Co-Deputy Vice-Chair, RBWM Cross Party Climate Change Panel
Where to go for HELP
It would be best to visit the following Facebook pages
- East Berkshire Green Party – https://www.facebook.com/Eastberksgp/
- RBWM Climate Emergency Coalition – https://www.facebook.com/groups/RBWMCEC/
- WWRA – https://www.facebook.com/westwindsorresidents/
- Wild Maidenhead – https://www.facebook.com/groups/wildmaidenhead/
Caveat and further comments
- Wisdom has based these comments on training courses (TCPA, Centre for Alternative Technology), Research (see links below) and discussions with local activists and, many sessions with professors of biodiversity and climate change.
- As Co-Vice Chair of RBWM’s Cross Party Climate Change Panel, he and Cllr Davies have been making the key points for nearly a year now but, as you can see, they have not been taken on board.
- This post is part of the WWRA Councillors regular series of Blogs to inform and empower local residents; as promised in their election leaflet
- It is also to comply with clause v of the Members Code of Conduct which states, “You must be as open as possible about your decisions and actions and the decisions and actions of your authority and should be prepared to give reasons for those decisions and actions.”
- The views expressed in this article are not necessarily the views of the West Windsor Residents Association (WWRA).
- Any errors are unintentional so, I would value you bringing them to my intention so I can correct them. You can Email