Heathrow Airport sent out a Land referencing mail shot to property owners in Windsor in early February 2019. What does it mean? How should you respond? Here are some initial comments before a more detailed post next week.
A number of residents have called me to express concerns about the implications about completing or not completing the questionnaire/survey sent out by Heathrow Airport Ltd on 7 February 2019.
What does it mean? What is it about? What happens if I do, or if I don’t respond in time?
On your behalf, I am consulting with a range of experts and will publish their thoughts and guidance later this week in my next post, “Heathrow Land Referencing Mail Shot; how to respond Part 1”; this will give you at least a month to consider the information and how you wish to respond or not respond.
The industry experts include;
- John Holdstock from the West Windsor Residents Association
- John Stewart from HACAN
- Chris Nash from RBWM
WWRA Councillor, Wisdom Da Costa, Clewer North, Windsor
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This post is part of Cllr Wisdom Da Costa’s regular series of Blogs to inform and empower local residents; as he promised in his election leaflet
- It is also to comply with clause v of the Members Code of Conduct which states, “You must be as open as possible about your decisions and actions and the decisions and actions of your authority and should be prepared to give reasons for those decisions and actions.”
- The views expressed in this article are not necessarily the views of the West Windsor Residents Association (WWRA).
- Any errors are unintentional so, I would value you bringing them to my intention so I can correct them. You can Email me email@example.com